If you would like to progress into a teaching qualification based on your current qualifications, experience & passion, this is the start point for you.
Knowledge and understanding relating to the teaching qualification
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training
- Learn ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Utilise the relationship between teachers and other professionals in education and training
- Gaining knowledge of types and methods of assessment used in education and training
- Understand how to use constructive feedback, keep records, and involve learners and others in the assessment process.
- Understand quality assurance and the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment.
- Be able to plan and deliver inclusive teaching and learning
- Be able to facilitate one to one and group learning and development
The course is 2 days, no online is used. We believe in face-to-face as this is what you will have to do when teaching for a job so we give you feedback to build your teaching methods.
- Portfolio of Evidence Consisting of:
- Lesson Plan
- Practical observation
Progression Routes after completing the course
Course Price Includes
- Registration, assessments, and certificate
- Books required for the course will need to be purchased by the student at their own cost.
You must be 18+ and hold recognised qualifications in the discipline you wish to teach. You do not need to be in a job working towards this qualification, you can be looking to change your career path.
£650 per person
Save £150 if you book the Assessing course at the same time – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details