This qualification is intended for those who assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace (Not NVQ qualifications). If you are looking to assess learners from the qualifications you hold (i.e. Personal Training) for an approved training provider, this is the qualification for you. To become more employable, to hold a teaching certificate would make you more desirable. See Education and Training, this way you can teach and assess students.
You will be able to apply to training providers for positions teaching and assessing future fitness.
Learners will cover:
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification
- Principles and requirements of assessment and different types of assessment methods.
- Planning and performing assessments, involving learners and other quality assurance of the assessment processes. Legal and good practice requirements making assessment decisions.
The course is 2 days – Day 1 is listed when booking the 2nd day will depend on when KSA is running the assessments based on you specific qualification so we can actively get you involved in live assessments.
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
- Worksheet or professional discussion
Level 3 in Assessment Vocationally Related Achievement
Progression Routes after completing the course
- CTLLS Level 4 Teaching Qualification
- Level 4 Award in internal Quality Assurance
Course Price Includes
- Registration, Assessment, and Certificate
- Manual and Portfolio
You must be aged 19 and above and you must have access to learners (candidates), who you will be able to assess both in the workplace (occupational competence – You must have access to learners on carrying out a qualification in there work environment that is similar to you own personal qualifications) and in the training environment (vocational skills, knowledge and understanding – KSA can provide learners for you, that fit in with your qualifications you hold).
£650 per person if booking through the website (Discounted if booking in full)
£700 with monthly finance £70 deposit followed by 12 payments of £52.50 (deposit can be upto 50% to reduce monthly payments). Credit check required.
Courses will be held at Kent Sports Academy in Ashford, Kent