The internal quality assurance course will offer those wanting you utilise there experience in their field the ability to guide and ensure course/qualification criteria is up to standard with the awarding bodies. Every regulated course requires an IQA to ensure the learners and the training provider meet the highest standards.
The Course Covers:
- The context and principles of internal quality assurance
- How to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment and the legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality of assurance of assessment.
- Techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality assessment internally
- How to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment.
Skills relating to qualification:
- Plan the internal quality assurance of assessment and internally evaluate, maintain and improve the quality of assessment.
- Manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment and maintain legal and good practice requirements when internally monitoring and maintaining the quality of assessment.
- Allocate and agree responsibilities with team members, produce a work plan, review and amend plans of work for own area of responsibility and communicate changes and monitor the progress and quality of own work and provide feedback.
The course is 1 day, plus one or two assessment days based on the course you are working on related to your Skill/Experience/Knowledge & Qualifications.
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration / Assignment
Level 4 award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF)
- DTLLS Level 5 Teaching qualification
- External verification
Course Price Includes
- Course manual and portfolio – a reading list will also be available to assist you in read around the subject after the course.
To complete the course you will be required to verify a course you have the technical qualifications in. At KSA we can only assist with the qualifications we offer. You will be required to find a location you can complete your coursework in and have relevant staff in place to observe your work.
You must be 19+ and hold recognised qualifications in the discipline you wish to teach. You do not need to be in a job working towards this qualification, you can be looking to change your career path, but experience of Assessing will help. E.g. or equivalent or a good understanding of techniques.
£400 per person (reduced compared to finance cost) , ideally you must hold Fitness related knowledge and qualifications or have access to students/assessors to observe and be filmed.
£450 finance option – £45 deposit followed by 12 payments of £33.75 0% interest.
Courses will be held at Kent Sport Academy, Epps Building, Bridge Road, Ashford, Kent TN23 1BB
Email – email@example.com