No Fitness qualifications? No Problem! This is the course for you to gain your level 3 Personal trainer certificate, you simply book by speaking to us over the phone (old fashioned we know!) or book online below. Either pay in full or pay monthly (Subject to conditions). We are not a PT production line or a large chain, we are a small training provider ensuring you are given time to study and you will only have 1 of 2 people to contact on the course so you get consistency and good quality teaching as we get to know you too. Personal training is a personal service, so why shouldn’t your course be too- just because it’s online?
You get what you what you put in, we are a tad more expensive but we are offering you more time & we’re not just saying it! Book the sessions in via your platform and we will guide you through the course, simple.
The idea is you book a course with us & we treat you as if we were your personal trainer. You want results (to pass this course), then why don’t we start treating you like a PT client, after all that’s what you will be doing once you are qualified. If your client books a block of 12 sessions, you want to be using them two or four times a week to get results and working on your own to make sure you hit those goals but it has to be part of the plan but you achieve them to pass this course.
We need to agree when you are going to book time to study, so you hand the work in to us on time (the same as client getting weighed, did they lose those 6 lbs?), this is your goal. The same as your client needs to gain muscle or lose weight! However, goals can change so we (you & us) look at changing your goals over the 12 months. The 12 months is your end point, any longer you risk losing knowledge you have gain which only makes it harder on you.
Don’t pay for the course and expect it just to happen, you don’t book a PT and expect results without planning or putting in the effort. So let’s do this!
We agree dates the units below so you gain knowledge and understanding relating to the job:
- Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology – Theory paper multiple choice exams
- Level 2 Instructing and Planning a program – Case Study and worksheet
- Level 2 Know how to support your client – Worksheet
- Level 2 Health & Safety in the fitness environment – Worksheet
- Level 2 Principles of Exercise, Fitness & Health – Worksheet & Theory paper Multiple choice exam
- Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology – Theory paper multiple choice exams
- Level 3 Nutrition in Physical Activity – Case Study & Theory paper Multiple choice exam
- Level 3 Programming & Instructing Personal Training Sessions – Worksheet, Case Study & Practical Assessment
To help achieve this, you will have access to booked sessions with your own tutor, for 45 minute 1-2-1 online tutor sessions & email/telephone support, these must be booked in advance via the website.
The practical element of the course is 2 days for level 2 & 2 days for level 3, these are booked when you have completed some tasks at the start. You have 6 months to complete the course or you can extend this for another 3 months (at an extra cost) and 4 assessment days providing you with knowledge to gain your diploma qualification in the health and fitness industry. All the assessments are based in Ashford, Kent. When booking, choose which set of level 2 and level 3 dates from one row you would like to book.
We recommend you allow 1 to 2 hours study each day towards this and any other course we offer. We prefer to guide you to complete much quicker than 6 months so you keep the information fresh.
- 5 x Worksheets
- 4 x Multiple choice exams
- 2 x Case Study’s
- 2 x Practical Assessments
Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instruction & Personal Training (Gym Based)
Please note you get your certificate once both level 2 & 3 are completed and internal verification is made, this means you will have to wait for this process to be completed.
Progression Routes after completing the course
- Level 2 Instructing Indoor Cycling
- Level 2 Kettlebells
- Level 2 Circuit Training
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 3 Online PT Course
Course Price Includes
- Registration & Certificate
- Level 2 & 3 course manual
- 1-2-1 online, email and telephone support
- Level 2 & 3 practical sessions
- 2 Theory exam (level 2 & 3)
- 2 Practical Assessment Slots (level 2 & 3)
- If you pass every element first time there are no extra costs
You must be 16+ years of age, writing and numeracy skills are also required for presentation of the course work. The course will require physical exertion and individual participation is essential. A degree of fitness is necessary.
Normal cost £1800, if booked in full but discounted when booking through the website to £1650.
£1800 for finance option over 12 months with £180 deposit followed by £135 per month, book through the website and tick the finance option. The application will be sent in a separate email.
0% interest rate on monthly payments. (Subject to Conditions).