This course will develop students to a competent and confident level to plan and instruct Kettlebell sessions in groups or one to one. You will gain knowledge to broaden your skills and add variation to your PT client’s workouts.
- Instructing a Kettlebell Exercise Session
- Planning a Kettlebell Exercise Session
The course is 1 day, which provides you with expert knowledge to lead your own Kettlebell Sessions in groups or one to one.
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration
Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
Progression Routes after you have completed your course could be:
- Level 2 Exercise to Music
- Level 2 Gym Based Exercise
- Level 2 Instructing Indoor Cycling
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
Course Price includes
- Registration, assessments and certificate
- Instructor course manuals
- CPD credits on REP’s (Register for Exercise Professionals)
You must be 16+ years of age, writing and numeracy skills are required for presentation of the course work. Applicants must have a Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification or higher before booking. Optional units can be completed before the course if you have no pre-requisite qualifications.
The course will require physical exertion and individual participation is essential. A degree of fitness is necessary.
Cost Next course
£160 per person