Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral provides the key skills and knowledge to establish you in the field of Exercise Referral. This qualification is particularly aimed at learners wishing to implement and design exercise programmes for referred clients giving you a greater understanding and confidence. The tutor has experience of running an exercise referral scheme.
The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) must have this qualification before being accepted onto any Level 4 course. You will be able to work with special populations in both preventative and rehabilitative exercise therapies. Stimulating your knowledge of special populations to enhance your exercise prescription skills above the competition. Personal trainers want to move into the lucrative bracket of personal training clients that are GP Referred are one step ahead of none qualified personal trainers. This course is often referred to as 'GP referral' and is the same qualification.
Sports Academy believes in giving you the best chance not only to pass but to become the best trainer you can be to give you the edge in a competitive industry. Your knowledge in a variety of basic pathological conditions, specific prescribed medications and effects on physical activity will be taught face to face.
Covering subjects include
The course consists of 6 units to complement your knowledge in the field of:
- Principles of Physical Activity and Exercise Referral
- Effective Exercise programming for clients with medical conditions
- Instructing exercise with referred clients
- Professional Practice in Exercise Referral
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health
- Nutrition for Physical Activity
The course consists of 5 days to enable you to fully understand the principles and reasoning behind the scheme and client medical issues and their relationship/effects on exercise. Plus 1 assessment practical day and 1 theory exams day.
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
- Multiple choice examination
Following the Exercise Referral course you will be able to:
Understand the signs, symptoms and basic pathology of specific stable conditions. The implications and effects of specific medications relating to those conditions. You will also understand how to plan, delivery, manage and evaluate a safe, effective and progressive adapted physical activity programme, personalised to individual client's needs lifestyle.
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 4 Lower Back Pain
- Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes
- Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage
Course Price includes
- Active IQ Registration and Certification
- All Exercise Referral course tuition includes emails and telephone support during office hours
- Exercise Referral course manuals
- Active IQ Level 3 Exercise Referral course allows you entry to Level 3 REPs register
- 20 CPD REPs credit
£795 per person
if you hold a level 3 PT certificate click here for the reduced price.
Kent Sport Academy, Epps Building, Bridge Road, Ashford, Kent TN23 1BB
Telephone - 01233 641000
Mobile - 07909 703631
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org