Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
This qualification is aimed at students wishing to become a Personal Trainer, but who do not already hold the pre-requisite of Level 2 Fitness Instructing (Gym-Based Exercise, ETM, Childrens Fitness).
In addition to the planning and instructing of both Gym Based and Personal Training programmes,
You will cover:
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The heart and circulatory system
- The musculoskeletal system
- Postural and core stability
- The nervous, endocrine and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health.
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults.
- How to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating.
- How to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to exercise programmes.
- How to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of exercise and physical activity programme.
- How to design, manage and adapt a gym based exercise and personal training programme with apparently healthy adults of all ages.
- How to deliver exercise and physical activity as part of a programme for apparently healthy adults.
- A range of fitness test and training systems using free weight and cardiovascular machines will be taught on practical days. A degree of fitness will help through the course but not essential.
The course is 15 teaching days and 4 assessment days (over 3 months) providing you with expert knowledge to gain your diploma qualification in the health and fitness industry. We also recommend you allow 1 to 2 hours study each day towards this and any other course we offer.
- Multiple choice examination
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical Examination
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (Gym Based)
Progression Routes after completing the course
- Level 2 Instructing Indoor Cycling
- Level 2 Kettlebells
- Level 2 Circuit Training
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Level 4 Strength & Conditioning
Course Price Includes
- Registration, assessments and certificates
- Instructor course manual
- CPD credits on REP's (Register of Exercise Professionals)
You must be 16+ years of age, writing and numeracy skills are also required for presentation of the course work.
The course will require physical exertion and individual participation is essential. A degree of fitness is necessary.
£1850 per person.
Monthly - £200 Deposit (non-refundable) followed by 6 payments of £298.13 (Monthly payment incurs 7.5% interest fee), full payment is require even if course is not completed. Total Payable is £1988.75
Courses will be held at one of the various venues in Ashford, Kent.
Telephone - 01233 641000
Mobile - 07909 703631
Email - email@example.com
See www.facebook.com/kentsportsacademy for special offers.