Level 2 Fitness Instructor - eLearning
Gym Based Exercise
Our courses are delivered by one experienced and qualified tutor to guide you through the course, KSA ensures you have one tutor to contact and deliver the practical sessions. You will be treated the same as if you were a Personal Training client. We set you goals to complete the course in the 12 months based on you and your time.
The Level 2 Gym Based Fitness Instructor course is designed with
flexibility in mind. This course is over 3 days 9:30am - 5pm plus 2 assessment dates. We believe in face to face contact with theory learning not just leaving you to study off an online platform you get to Skype Andy Davis an experienced self-emplyed PT and Sports Therapist BSc. From day one you will be given everything you need to know exactly what is required to gain the most from the course and to give you all the teaching skills and knowledge.
Kent Sports Academy understands the values of being taught clearly and concisely to give you the best opportunity starting your new career. The venue has a vast array of equipment to help train you to teach every piece of cardiovascular and strength equipment in preparation, not just for your assessments but for getting out there and taking on your new chosen career.
Covering subjects include
This course will develop students to a competent and confident level to plan and instruct gym exercise programmes within a gym environment, covering subjects including:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Kinesiology (how the body moves)
- Warm ups, dynamic stretching, cool downs and development stretching
- Develop a key understanding of the programming principles
- How to use functional and innovative gym equipment
- The use of cardiovascular equipment and the promotion of physical activity
- Introduction to core and functional training
- Effective customer care and promotion physical activity
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including safeguarding of children and adults
Our Gym Instructor course will last approximately 3 months if you wish to complete this quicker or take longer its down to how much time you can put in. You will Skype the tutor to discuss whats suits you and set the plan to complete.
- 2 x 1 hour multiple choice examination
- 1 x Continuous practical assessment
- 1 x 1 hour practical examination
Level 2 Certification in Fitness Instruction Gym Based Exercise (QCF)
Progression Routes after completing the course
- Level 2 Exercise to Music
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 G.P Referral
Course Price Includes
- Registration, assessments, eLearning and Certificate
- All gym instructor course tuition includes Skype, email and telephone support
- Fitness (gym) Instructor course manuals and workbooks
- 20 CPD credits on REP's (Register of Exercise Professionals)
Deposit £70 followed by £52.50 p/m over 12 months interest free (subject to Conditions) Total payable £700.
Level 2 Practical Dates - 14th, 15th & 16th May 2018
Level 2 Practical Dates - 13th, 14th & 15th August 2018
Level 2 Practical Dates - 1st, 2nd & 3rd October 2018
Kent Sport Academy, Ashford, Kent
Telephone - 01233 641000
Mobile - 07909 703631
Email - email@example.com