Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (CTLLS)
Learners will cover:
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training
- Understanding ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Understand the relationship between teachers and other professionals in education and training
- Be able to use initial and diagnostic assessment to agree individual learning goals with learners
- Understand how to use constructive feedback, keep records and involve learners and others in the assessment process.
- Understand quality assurance and the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment.
- Be able to plan and deliver inclusive teaching and learning
- Be able to facilitate one to one and group learning and development
- Be able to plan inclusive teaching and learning in accordance with internal and external requirements
- Be able to communicate with learners and other learning professionals to promote learning and progression
- Be able to use types and methods of assessment to meet the needs of individual learners
- Understand the aims and philosophy of education and training in a specialist area
The course is 2 days attendance at the academy, you will also be required to complete 30 hours of logged teaching outside of the course attendance plus Assignments and worksheets.
- Understanding Internal & External Verification reports
- 2000 word assignment
- Logged evidence of planned teaching
- Portfolio of Evidence Consisting of:
- Lesson Plan
- Schemes of work
- Individual learning plans
- Observation (Film)
- Practical observation (Film)
Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
Progression Routes after completing the course
- Level 5 Teaching Qualification
- Internal verification
Course Price Includes
- Registration, assessments, and certificate
- Books required for the course will need to be purchased by the student at their own cost.
£ 975 per person
If you are interested in the Assessors course too, please bring this to our attention as you will receive a discount if book both together.
Courses will be held at Kent Sports Academy in Ashford, Kent.
Telephone - 01233 641000
Mobile - 07909 703631
Email - email@example.com