Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF)
Learners will cover:
- The context and principles of internal quality assurance
- How to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment and the legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality of assurance of assessment.
- Techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality assessment internally
- How to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Plan the internal quality assurance of assessment and internally evaluate, maintain and improve the quality of assessment.
- Manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment and maintain legal and good practice requirements when internally monitoring and maintaining the quality of assessment.
- Allocate and agree responsibilities with team members, produce a work plan, review and amend plans of work for own area of responsibility and communicate changes and monitor the progress and quality of own work and provide feedback.
Portfolio of Evidence
Practical Demonstration / Assignment
- DTLLS Level 5 Teaching qualification
- External verification
- Course manual and portfolio - a reading list will also be available to assist you in read around the subject after the course.
Skills relating to qualification:
The course is 1 days, plus one or two assessment days based on the course you are working on related to your knowledge & qualifications.
CertificationActive IQ Level 4 award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF)
Course Price Includes
To complete the course you will be required to verify a course you have the technical qualifications in. At KSA we can only assist with the qualifications we offer. You will be required to find a location you can complete your course work in and have relevant staff in place to observe your work.
You must be 19+ and hold recognised qualifications in the discipline you wish to teach. You do not need to be in a job working towards this qualification, you can be looking to change your career path, but experience of Assessing will help. E.g. or equivalent or a good understanding of techniques.
£795 per person, ideally you must hold Fitness related knowledge and qualifications.
Courses will be held at Kent Sport Academy, Epps Building, Bridge Road, Ashford, Kent TN23 1BB
Telephone - 01233 641000
Mobile - 07909 703631
Email - email@example.com
See www.facebook.com/kentsportsacademy for special offers.