19+ Government Funding Courses
NOTE - Please email email@example.com and we will keep you informed the moment the funding allocations are available. Updated 18/01/2018
How the funding works-
Read the link to see if you qualify - https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learning-loans/overview
- If you qualify, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, home address including postcode and mobile number, the course code or codes you wish to apply for and return the Enrolment form
- You will then receive a letter with all the details you need to apply for the loan
- Open up and account with the funding agency - Click Here and apply
- Once you have completed the loan application you MUST print and sign the declaration letter at the end and post it to the address on the print out.
- You will generally find out if you have been accepted for the loan in 7 days.
- If you have been accepted you must then contact Kent Sports Academy to go through the enrolment process and pay the £150 deposit to secure your place. We have a limited number of funded places per course, simply click the green button below and select '19+ Funding' in the drop down box along with your course dates.
- The deposit is refundable once the course is complete NOTE - you have to notify us within one month of receiving your certificate to email@example.com no exceptions.
- When you have booked your place you will have to complete a basic Maths and English assessment online, this does not reflect your ability to carry out the course, its all part of the funding requirements and must be completed.
- You will be sent the course details at the time of booking your place and 1 week before the course starts, you must keep this email safe and read all the attachments.
Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral (Must hold Level 2 qualification)